Knit the Bridge is now in one spot (that is until it’s on the bridge)!
We’re excited to announce our new location at Spinning Plate, 5720 Friendship Ave, Pittsburgh, 15206 (entrance on Baum).
Mon-Fri 9-5; Sat& Sun noon-5; Tues & Thurs 9-9
We would love for you to stop on by. In fact, if you drop by there are many things to see and do:
- Preview hundreds of bright, fantastic panels, each handmade by a Knit the Bridge participant, each is unique!
- Join bits and pieces into full sized panels. You can design, assemble and join (with a crochet hook or yarn needle).
- Help us knit or crochet as needed to add on to panels and parts to make the full 34″ x 72″.
- Make railings!
- See the knitting machines in action and maybe even hop on for a try.
- Learn more about the project and how you can help with the installation, maintenance, and removal of the artwork.
Hope to see you soon!